NORDSON EFD - ULTIMUSPLUS
New level of ease with Nordson EFD’s UltimusPlus
Experience a new level of ease with Nordson EFD’s UltimusPlus™ dispensers. Train operators in seconds with intuitive touchscreen control of dispensing parameters. Designed to simplify setup and operation, the UltimusPlus allows operators to focus on making accurate, controlled deposits. Plus, improve process control with full operator lockout of time, pressure, and vacuum settings.
Boost productivity with an optional barcode scanner that allows production to easily alternate between 16 dispensing programs by scanning the barcode.
Automation-ready, the UltimusPlus features an Ethernet connection that simplifies factory integration for high volume production. An internal Dispense Log automatically records dispense data and can be easily downloaded through a USB port to improve process control.
The UltimusPlus I features a 0.7–7.0 bar (10–100 psi) pressure regulator and is ideal for dispensing a range of fluids. The UltimusPlus II features a 0–1.0 bar (0.3–15 psi) pressure regulator and provides greater control when dispensing low-viscosity or thin fluids.
- Industry-leading intuitive touchscreen interface, in multiple languages
- Electronic pressure regulation with full operator lockout
- Optional barcode scanner
- MultiShot™ capability
- Simplify setup and programming, allowing operators to focus on their process
- Reduce factory air consumption and operating costs with Sleep Mode
- Quickly shift between 16 programs without making manual adjustments for improved productivity
- Dispense multiple shots from a single press of the foot pedal to minimize cycle time and reduce operator fatigue
The Complete System
Order these items to complete your benchtop fluid dispensing system. EFD Optimum® components are designed work with your dispenser to produce the most accurate, repeatable deposits possible.
Please don't hesitate to contact our sales team. We will help you to find the right solutions for your purposes.
Dispensing, chemicals and raw cables
tel. +358 (0)40 8372 002